Ruby & Heather each come well equipped to ensure you have all the campervan equipment that you need for a great holiday. These are the items that you can expect to find as standard…
NOTE: see our OPTIONAL EXTRAS »
Campervan Equipment – for the van ….
- Integral sink & gas cooker (Heather has an oven & grill too, Ruby has a microwave) with spare gas cylinder
- Fridge with small freezer compartment.
- Integral gas heater (Heather), Integral Diesel Heater (Ruby). Plus a small oil filled radiator for plugging in with electric hookup at campsites
- 12v leisure battery system & charging sockets
- 240v mains hook-up system & 3-pin plug socket
- Sun canopy and windbreak
- Camping chairs with cup holder (for outside)
- Torch & wind-up lantern
- Leveling wheel chocks
- Fire extinguisher, fire blanket, mini 1st aid kit & breakdown safety kit
- Camping & Caravanning Club Motorhome Hire Membership, RAC Contact card.
- Collins big road atlas, Scottish Borders street map, Scottish Campsites Map & various leaflets
Campervan Equipment – for the kitchen ….
- Small kettle
- Frying pan, saucepan and pot with lid
- Grater, potato peeler, scissors, wooden spoons, colander, plastic mixing bowl
- Melamine crockery and mugs, plastic tumblers & wine glasses, set of 4
- Cutlery, set of 6
- Tin/bottle opener & corkscrew
- Chopping board and knife
- Oven mitt, tea towel & hand towel
- Cleaning kit: Washing-up bowl, sponge, cloth, dish brush, washing-up liquid & ANTI-BAC surface spray
- Hob toaster (Ruby only as she has no grill)
- Tin foil, string & matches
- Small supply of: salt, pepper, sugar, cooking oil
- The Campervan Cookbook
- We now include ANTI-BAC WIPES & HANDWASH/GEL in our kit!